$100,000 - $130,000 DOE
(02) 9699 9566
4 months ago
This would suit a Senior Media Planner/Buyer or Junior Director looking to step-up to Director level and really take ownership as well as make a contribution.
You will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills across both offline and online campaigns as well as a range of industries and clients - health, FMCG, lifestyle and finance. The ideal candidate will come from a cross-channel planning media agency background, with local knowledge on TV, Print, Radio, OOH and Digital planning and buying; and will be very strong in client-facing and strategy, but also not afraid to get your hands dirty in implementation while training up junior team members.
This is the chance to work in a truly integrated agency, collaborating constantly with the creative team, as well as other internal specialists. Moreover, within a great agency culture with real work/life balance.
• Media planning and buying across TV (local planning knowledge essential), print, radio, OOH, digital & social.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your clients. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading media strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Manage the project budget, timeline and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability and forecasting of clients campaigns.
• Guide and develop 2+ junior team members, training and mentoring
• Working on new business pitches where required
• 5 years minimum experience in media buying and planning across both online and offline media channels, with experience in local TV planning being preferable.
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Experience liaising with media owners and negotiating the best value for your clients campaigns.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Proactive, passionate, hyper organised, true team player.
• People leadership experience
• Prior experience with tools such as eTAM, eRAM, BCC/Spectra, Nielsen, BMD, Roy Morgan, Google Suite, Facebook, Sizmek, Double Click.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for continued learning and development in a creative boutique environment that truly values work/life balance.