Small Melbourne team made of up creatives and strategist with the core work being done out of their HQ office. You'll also work on corporate and NFP accounts next to fashion and retail
You will take part in brand and campaign strategy along with strategist and will end-end manage accounts thereafter.
Being the only Account/Project Director, you're in charge of client management, budgeting, briefing and overseeing creative campaigns through to execution, ensuring they meet budgets, deadlines and on brief and brand
Why you want to work here
- Annual trips to the European office
- Beautiful co-working office space in Collingwood
- Variety of projects; anything from POS & ins-tore packaging right through to strategy and multi-media campaigns
- Flat structure; you take full ownership of your accounts
- Scope to grow the role to make it yours
- Previous account management experience from a creative agency Attention to detail high level of initiative
- "Critical Path analysis" approach when it comes to your project management; you set a realistic deadline for a project & tracking its progress along the way.
- Someone whop thinks strategically, doesn't require too much structure and instructions