The primary function of the Account Director within this agency will be to work alongside thier 4 Account Managers and mentor them, assisting with establishing good work practices and ensuring we deliver the highest standard of service to our clients.
Looking for someone with property experience and understand the creative process. Client facing and able to build strong relationships that also resonates with the studio staff.
Your Day to day will include:
- Oversee and nurture the development of the Account Management team
- Build a solid level of familiarity with all project marketing accounts
- Promote the agency positively within the marketplace
- Implement new structures around quoting
- Implement new billing structure designed to increase fees over time and maximize profitability
- Monitor costs incurred versus time spent to ensure profitability
- Educate Account Managers on acceptable deadlines in conjunction with Creative Director
- Run weekly internal WIP meetings with Account Management team
- Determine strategies to “upsell” clients on our services
- Take a large, active role in presentations
- Check over timelines, budgets or briefs on a regular basis to ensure accuracy
- Work with the new business team to assist in generating new accounts (where applicable)
- Identify and recommend new agency suppliers
Account Service requirements:
- Take a more hands on role with certain key accounts including budgeting, timeline preparation, quoting and briefing of work
- Proactively liaise with clients on a day to day basis
- Attend client meetings and run agenda
- Assist in the preparation of pitches and presentations by undertaking and collating research
- Provide reverse briefs to clients for sign off (where applicable)
- Cover workload for Account Managers when they are unwell or on leave
You must have the right to work in Australia and be based in Melbourne for this position.
If the above sounds like you and you'd like to find out more, hit 'APPLY' now!