Why you want to work here:
- This is a team of driven, creative and experienced individuals who are proud of their culture; organic, no politics, no micro management, work hard and see results.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Regarded as leaders in their field (property branding/marketing)
- Be the first point of contact for clients and take full ownership of your project
- Work closely with Managing Director, Creative director and Strategists everyday
What you'll be doing:
- You'll manage you own projects across multi-platforms from the briefing stage right through to reporting. This includes developing strategy, overseeing campaign roll out, budgets and traffic work through the local studio and remote teams.
- You will be driving brand positioning for clients as well as growing their digital footprint therefore a solid understanding of a digital landscape is a bonus.
To be considered, you MUST:
- Come from a design agency (Snr AM level and up) or client side as a Property Marketing Manager
- Have been involved on developing brand strategy as this is agency is highly regarded for their strategic output
- Have experience in Property branding/marketing as this is their specialty
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills and possess conviction as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders