About the Employer
An award-winning creative studio working alongside a broad range of clients and projects from education, not-for-profit and government, are looking for an Account/Project Manager. This studio offers a supportive and engaging environment to its staff and prides itself on making a difference with its work.
- You will be responsible for managing a wide range of projects and key client accounts through the studio
- Taking briefs and providing estimates for review
- Preparing invoices, reports and help maintain project budgets and time-lines
- Proofing all work before sending it to clients
You're a creative-minded individual who is flexible and looks at things from a different perspective. You are familiar with working in a studio environment and may have worked within the design industry before.
- 2-4 years experience in Account Management
- Experience with MS Office and TMS (time management systems)
- A degree in Design or Communications
- Have a positive attitude towards your work and colleagues
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a team
- Work with clients who are making a difference!
- Award-winning creative studio!
- Hybrid working from home (currently this studio offers a 3 on 2 off model)
- Located on the fringe of Melbourne CBD
Keen to find out more? Email email@example.com with your updated CV or call 1800 934 012 for a confidential discussion.