$60-70k plus super
about 1 month ago
The agency specialises in both retail and graphics design and work with premium brands both in Europe and Australia.
You will be supporting with the delivery of exciting projects, be involved in brief development and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, quoting and meeting agendas. Part of your role, will be to collaborate with client partners and creatives as well as maintaining internal systems.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have at least 1 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing agency role
• Have demonstrated project management experience
• Be a strategic thinker
• Strong relationship builder
• Be able to handle challenges and able to problem solve effectively
• Able to display a great deal of confidence
• Be an excellent communicator with solid writing skills
• Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
Working in a super friendly and supportive environment, with great work/life balance and benefits. Whilst the work is varied, it is to support one of their key clients. Having a great attitude is paramount.
If you have the desired skills please send your CV through.
*Only people who are currently living in the Sydney area with unrestricted working rights will be considered for this position.