You will be supporting with the delivery of exciting projects, be involved in brief development and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, quoting and meeting agendas.
Part of your role, will be to multitask across multiple campaigns and working with creatives as well as maintaining internal systems all well keeping the client happy.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing agency role
- Have demonstrated project management experience
- Be a strategic thinker
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong relationship builder
- Be super organised and able to manage the campaign process from ideation through to roll out
- Be able to handle challenges and able to problem solve effectively
- Able to display a great deal of confidence
- Be an excellent communicator with solid writing skills
- Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
Unfortuantely sponsorship is not possible for this position. Please only apply if you have full working rights.
If the above sounds like you, apply with your CV now to -email@example.com