If you are a gun of a project manager, love nurturing client relationships and not precious to get your hands dirty, this type of role and agency structure is made for you
Your organisational skills are next level and you get excited at the prospect of working closely with industry leaders and agency owners. They cleaned up hard at industry design Awards this year
- Working across a range of high profile accounts
- Projects touch on FMCG packaging, visual merchandising, campaign shoots right through to POS
- Fast paced, hands on role
- Managing and dealing with all aspects of the account, timings and budget
Note : This style of account management is more operational and client focused than creative and strategic.
Experience & Skills required"
▪ Previous account management within a creative agency environment
▪ Experience in client management, writing creative briefs, presentation skills and financial budgeting
▪ Strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
▪ A process-driven approach with previous experience working on multi-platform campaigns
Extra brownie points if:
- You’re a good negotiator
- Experience with digital campaigns (web dev, social, commerce)
- A drive for design and a passion for understanding of luxury branding
This is your chance to become an integral part of a renowned agency working on high-profile projects with a culture that fosters opportunity for growth and personal development.
Please send your CV to Sara at email@example.com or call 8373 9600 for a chat.