They are currently recruiting roles across the agency including an Account Manager and/or Senior Account Executive.
Responsibilities and required experience include:
- Management of monthly reporting against key financial KPI’s and targets for assigned client portfolio
- Accurate and complete record of expenses / disbursements
- Implementation and development of communication and campaign strategies in conjunction with the line manager
- Proficient writing skills when communicating to the client, agency partners or campaign related contacts
- Professional communication skills when client facing
- Problem solving skills and conflict management with the support of their line manager
- Creation and development of campaign proposals when responding to client briefs
- Identify at least 3 new business opportunities each financial year for the agency outside of existing client base. Creating a plan with the line manager for developing and presenting for growth.
- Contribute as part of the project team during the key briefing and the creative development process of a major client pitch.
- Working closely with the line manager in running and managing major client pitches
- Post analysis reports must be created post each campaign / activation
If you are looking for a fast-moving, and creative environment and a place where you can grow your career AND arrive home at a normal hour please apply now.