As the AM you will work closely with creative teams to implement TTL campaigns that encompass shopper, POS, digital, social and influences. You will build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders.
You will need to be hands-on with the clients and not afraid of pushing back when required. As a member of the client services team, you will have strong communication and project management skills, an understanding of budgeting processes, good attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
In return, you will gain exposure and development from some of the best in the industry whilst having the opportunity to work on brands that are looking to make an impact.
• 1-3 Years’ advertising/marketing experience
• Superior ability to build and grow relationships (both internally and externally)
• Passionate and energetic
• Strong budget and financial management
• Great communication skills
• Fantastic team player
• Capable of managing multiple projects at once
•Ability to seek solutions and identify opportunities
If you are looking to join a fun and dynamic agency that have created a really nice place to work then this could be your perfect role.
If you’re interested, please apply now with your CV. Please only apply should you match all of the above criteria.
* ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AUSTRALIAN VALID WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED*