This position sits within the Property team so experience in and knowledge of this industry is essential.
You would be responsible for managing large components of client activities, overseeing supplier and client contact, contributing to new business strategies (new and existing), working collaboratively with junior and senior staff and generally being a diligent, positive and hardworking team member.
We are looking for:
• Minimum 2-3 years working in a creative agency with a property focus (not an advertising agency, experience in a design studio or marketing agency)
• Property experience (commercial – industrial/office, residential real estate, residential project marketing)
• Proven delivery of an autonomous account management role
• Excellent client-facing communication skills:
• Exceptional communication and influence abilities.
• Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong ability to analyse and interpret data and translate this into strategic recommendations.
• Passion for working in a team environment and delivering great outcomes for clients.
• Proven experience managing internal stakeholders: graphic designers
• Proven experience managing external stakeholders: photographers, videographers, printers, digital programmers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Seeking to work in an agile yet supportive environment
• Seeking a flat structure where the opportunity exists to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with a team
• Seeking diversity in client base (but within property) – not all ongoing retained work so it’s a very agile and dynamic environment
• Structured Learning & Development program for all staff members
• Growth opportunities within the agency account service team
• Travel between Melbourne and Sydney offices (when COVID restrictions permit)
• Free Employee Assistance Program for all staff
• Large open plan light-filled office in Richmond with direct access to public transport
If you are interested and seeking your next opportunity.
Please email all Cover Letters and Resumes to: