An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Account Manager with at least 2 years of experience to join a team within a dynamic design agency with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Singapore working directly with the agency’s foundation financial services client.
This individual based in Melbourne would join a growing agency that works with the largest and only client for this agency team, one of the big four in the financial services sector supporting an awesome Account Director.
As the AM you will work closely with the AD and creative teams to implement TTL campaigns (print and digital) whilst building strong relationships with clients, suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders.
You will need to be hands-on with the clients and not afraid of pushing back when required. As a member of the client services team, you will have strong communication and project management skills, an understanding of budgeting processes, good attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Relationship building is key to this role as the agency team will soon be based in client HQ on Collins Street and as such will enjoy a close-quarters connection with the marketing team.
In return, you will gain experience on the ground floor of a new client relationship, have a say in forming process and become an integral part of the agency and the client’s extended team.
• 2-3 Years’ agency or project management experience. (no grads please).
• Experience working with financial services/banking clients favoured (but not necessary).
• Positive and engaged with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
• Superior ability to build and grow relationships (both internally and externally).
• Experience managing both print and digital projects.
• Capable of managing multiple projects at once.
• Understanding of design process, social media, traditional and digital marketing, web development, UX and SEO.
• Strong budget and financial management - estimating to invoicing.
• Look for solutions and opportunities internally and within the client landscape.
If you are looking to join a new team at this exciting stage of growth working with one of Australia’s Big Four, match the about you section above and have full working rights in Australia please apply with your CV or reach out to Adrian Harris for an initial and confidential discussion.
*Please note only applicants with applicable experience and working rights will be contacted.*