$60,000 - $70,000 package
6 months ago
- Unique AM role allowing for exposure and mentorship
- Real emphasis on work/life balance
- Work hard, sleep hard. Work efficiently not around the clock.
A Melbourne based creative agency specialising in the property space are looking for an Account Manager who’ll have a varied role across project management, administration and client management.
Don’t like new business development, unlike most agencies you wont need to here,
HOW’S THAT FOR RARE!
You’ll be part of a tight-knit family like team working on projects around impeccable design, innovative media and technologies.
You’ll work closely and report into the creative director (Aka mentorship). Your days will vary including liaising with clients and external suppliers, assisting to prepare budgets, proposals, timelines and invoices. You’ll take part in briefs, manage information flow between clients and designers in addition to preparing project reports and presenting these at internal management meetings.
Benefits: this agency have a very active social committee organising monthly drinks, quarterly activities ranging from fundraiser walks, health & wellbeing activities and all sorts of other fun times! Enjoy 2 weeks off over Christmas as the agency closes for all employees to reset (and eat excessive amounts of food).
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience as an account executive, account management or project manager in a creative agency
- A strong digital background having experience with EDMs, designing websites etc.
- Be a wizz on Excel and have a basic understanding of Outlook, studio management software, Indesign and Photoshop
- Unbelievable communication and organisation skills***
Start date is ASAP so no dilly dallying! If you fit the criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Amelia or Sara for a more detailed chat - 8373 9600
SAL: $60,000 - $70,000 package