$80-110k DOE + Comms
15 days ago
Global performance marketing and adTech company is looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to develop new business across their SME patch.
The company is in a leading position with its proprietary technology and a well-established footprint in the APAC market; and paired with your tenacity and prior sales/accounts experience, you will be given substantial product training and support in order to deliver growth for both the company and your SME clients quickly.
You will run a comprehensive sales cycle, from warm lead prospecting, qualifying, discovery, and signing; through to project managing the onboarding and integration of new client accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry inside sales rep profile to upskill in the fast-moving adTech industry, and join and contribute to a global leader at a critical stage of its growth.
• New business development and pipeline management across a high volume of SME clients in ANZ mostly by outbound phone calling and email prospecting communications
• Work with internal (SME and Tech Solutions teams) and external stakeholders to sign, onboard and launch new client campaigns and accounts and achieve revenue based KPIs
• Develop client relationships at all levels with both SME direct and agencies, from founders, to CMO and Brand Managers
• Track industry, competitor, and product trends to stay at the top of your game
• 2+ year’s minimum experience in a comprehensive, new business, outbound phone-based sales role, preferably coming from tech, media or advertising backgrounds
• SME or Mid-Market level experience, and knowledge of key client verticals a plus - eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Automotive and Finance
• Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
• Highly organised, process-oriented, agile, and able to work in a high-paced and volume-driven business
• Ability to multi-task and manage a full sales cycle and pipeline
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills, especially over the phone
• Understanding of brand/advertiser objectives and the omni-channel marketing mix OR strong passion to learn!
If you are looking for your next challenge to build your sales career with a leading global AdTech player then please email your CV to Lauren at: email@example.com
Ref No. SY8379
*only those with the full right to work in Australia (PR or Citizen) will be considered