With a well-established footprint in the ANZ and wider APAC market, our client is searching for a well-networked, solution-selling, customer-centric Sales gun to drive the companies products and brand awareness across the digital landscape.
Utilising your contacts within a strong national enterprise network, your primary focus will be to establish key partnerships with the C levels within brands and agency clients to ensure growth and increased market share.
Top-end responsibilities include:
• New business development, client and market mapping, and product and solution sales
• Knowledge of key client verticals - eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Automotive and Finance
• Running a full funnel sales process, from prospecting to closing, reporting and account hand-off
• Revenue delivery against high targets;consistently exceeding quarterly goals
• Go-to-market strategy, brand awareness, product infiltration and product localisation.
• Education on product and evangelism of company’s vision
• Commercial management and partnership development
Key attributes for this role are:
• 7+ years experience within Ad/MarTech or SaaS sales to enterprise direct clientele
• Strong ANZ network throughout the digital Ad/MarTech landscape including good knowledge of progressive digital brands and enterprises
• Proven new business development skills coupled with a consultative, solution focused approach to modern day digital pain points
• Strong understanding of brand/advertiser objectives
• Good client relationship management skills and ability to stakeholder manage and navigate quickly within large organisations
• Ability to provide thought leadership both internally and externally.
• Extremely good work ethic, ability to speak technically, personally enjoys networking, and can work both autonomously as well as part of a small and lean team
If you are an ambitious Ad/MarTech Sales professional looking to take on a new challenge, grow your career on a global scale and spearhead the ANZ growth of a renowned player then please email your CV to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org Ref No. SY7611