With offices across the globe and a growing business in the music and branded content space, they have been expanding their reach in APAC over the past years.
The business is unique in owning and controlling all publishing and recording rights in its music, allowing the company to provide high value music licensing solutions for commercial use.
• Business Development: Proactively seek new business with agencies and relevant companies in the SEA and China advertising, content, and media production industries
• Client Servicing & Management: To manage the needs, relationships, requirements & expectations of existing clients in SEA and China; strengthening and expanding on the accounts, and ensuring you are the primary contact and first option to new projects
• Work close with the creative and production teams within agencies to advise and consult on how the right music can sync and dramatically increase the experience of the target audience
• Entertain clients through networking events, social events, awards evenings, etc
• 3+ years experience in a new business development role, with a solid knowledge of commercial music and licensing, as well as the media and advertising landscape
• Experience working in Asia or strong existing networks with media or creative agencies and production houses in the region
• Entrepreneurial flair, persistence, and ambition to engage with existing and new clientele
• Great account management skills coupled with good organisational skills
• Creative client services with great client engagement & entertainment skills
• Ability to manage your own lead generation, a sales forecast and pipeline, and pursue leads across the board; running a full sales cycle end-to-end
• Natural networker; and excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Positive, solution focused attitude
• Comfortable with cold-calling and experience market-mapping
• Able to work autonomously, but within a framework, and also be a "hands-on" team player
• Driven, energetic and personable
•Flexible for frequent international travel, including multi-day stays
If you are a motivated, passionate, enthusiast who loves music, networking, and advertising and wants to be part of a vibrant, fun group then this is the role for you.
To apply please submit your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY7708