about 2 months ago
We’re on the search for an Art Director to join a renowned Sydney based Presentation/PowerPoint design agency. You will be responsible for leading the team whilst having your hands on the tools on a variety of design and presentation projects.
You will be full of ideas (both as an artist and a manager) whilst bringing to the table professionalism and presentability to effortlessly lead meetings and represent the brand to clients.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have at least 10 years’ experience as a Designer, working in a design team in an agency
• Extensive experience developing small to large scaled PowerPoint/Keynote presentations for a variety of clientele
• Solid familiarity with illustration, HTML 5 (Mailchimp, WordPress, Banner ads, plus Facebook and Instagram ads), animation/motion design, CSS and UI
• Have an eye for detail, with the knack of developing creative layouts and presentations from supplied briefs with your in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Adobe, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Clear experience with leading a team of creatives and working regularly with client services, whilst ensuring project deadlines are met to the highest possible standards
If the above sounds like you, please apply now with your CV and portfolio to Fred at: email@example.com
Ref No. SY8436