over 1 year ago
Do you take real pleasure in analysing the data and pushing your ideas to increase performance?
Are you looking for your next opportunity: a step into the global integrated advertising arena?
We’re looking for an experienced Art Director to work on an iconic brand for this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency.
You’ll be working in an innovative agency that goes above and beyond, connecting advertising and retail, online and offline, data and event, and consumers and manufacturers. Headquartered in Asia, this is one of the world’s leading integrated marketing communications networks, with more than 52 offices in 43 countries.
You’ll be generating exciting ideas to fulfil clients’ briefs, and engage in executing layout designs for artwork and copy. You’ll oversee the whole project cycle, from concept to production, ensuring that it meets high art department work standards.
Competent in bringing ideas to life visually, you’ll also be instrumental in producing illustrative material with artists and photographers, directing development of design concepts, and preparing layouts for printing. You’ll ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
If you have:
- 5-7 years creative experience in advertising or a related industry
- A good eye for craft and ability to work independently
- Strong production knowledge in print, TV, activation and digital
- Good understanding of consumer campaign best practice and industry standards
- Solid working skills in design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
And are ready to bring your experience and initiative to an exciting new challenge, hit apply and send your resume and folio or contact jane at [email protected]