$90,000 - $100,000
3 months ago
An international brand and communications agency is on the hunt for a creative Art Director with a strong fashion background to join their small team.
Known for their amazing retail, fashion and lifestyle clients around the world you will be reporting to their CD based overseas and working along side another Art Director you will be very hands on focusing on a well known female fashion brand, crossing over with another fashion brand when required.
You will be responsible for art direction of TTL campaigns and must have strong experience directing shoots and dealing with stylists, photographers and clients on site. You must also have strong design skills for print, web and in store as the Melbourne studio has a hands on deck culture.
Having experience in Advertising agencies on fashion clients and a genuine passion for fashion will be important. You will also need amazing interpersonal skills as you will deal directly with the client and on set with talent, photographers etc
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3 + years experience in Advertising agencies as an Art Director
- Experience Art Directing photo shoots
- Exposure to large retail fashion brand clients
- Hands on design skills across print, digital and in-store collateral
- Have a positive and energetic personality and be confident and comfortable dealing with many different personalities - stylists, photographers, talent etc
This agency has views to expand to new clients in the future, making this a great opportunity to get in at the early stages. Even though they’re in start up mode here, they’re extremely well established and known internationally.