We are looking for a PHP Developer to handle the back-end services at a passionate eCommerce development agency who specialises in creating amazing and unique experiences!
If you care about having a work/life balance, want to enjoy work each and every day and work with people that truly care about your development, then they look forward to having you as part of the team!
They see PHP Developers as the engine behind their brand. Being one of the most important roles in the business, your role will be vital to ensuring the business continues to support and grow some of Australia’s most well known brands! You will be working with the Team Lead in an agile environment to plan and execute your various goals and tasks within the sprint. You will need to have some expertise in one of or more back end frameworks. They strongly believe that the best engineers are defined by how well they code, not which technology they use.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code that can be easily adapted to other solutions or clients
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Work autonomously in an agile environment
• Integrate the user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and challenges
• Proven software development experience in PHP web frameworks
• Experience in common third-party APIs in an eCommerce space
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
To apply please send through your CV to Jackson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8241