This is a 6-Month Contract with an immediate start.
What is a "Brand Experience Designer" you ask? If you are a senior creative with roots in design, and understand how brands live in digital, print...and well, all touch points really, then we're looking for YOU.
Huge potential and massive growth to be a part of in this change making work.
What are we looking for?
Senior Designer with 8+ years experience, capable of big picture thinking, working with identity systems and execute across digital and print touch points.
- Joining a new Brand Implementation team, a proactive attitude is critical. We need someone with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude.
- An impressive understanding of UX principles, and comprehension of responsive design.
- Print experience is also essential, as you will take charge in execution across letterheads, welcome packs, card carriers, even in-store and POS.
- Capable of building rapport with internal and external stakeholders; we're talking about dealing with developers, agency partners, to the C-Suite!
- Beautiful office space in the heart of the CBD, with ping-pong tables, monthly staff incentives that promote staff inclusion.
- Competitive rates for the right candidate!
- Access to some of the best cafes and restaurants around the corner.
Note: Only applications with a folio will be considered.