75-95k DOE + comms
12 months ago
The company is in a leading position with the combination of its robust tech stack, innovation, proprietary data, and a well-established footprint in the APAC market. Paired with your tenacity and prior tech/SaaS sales experience, you will be given substantial product training and support in order to deliver growth for both the company and your own portfolio of clients quickly.
You will run a comprehensive sales cycle, from cold and warm lead prospecting, qualifying, discovery, and closing; through to project managing the initial on-boarding of new client accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry inside sales rep/BDR profile to step-up in the fast-moving ad/marTech industry, and join and contribute to a global leader at a critical stage of its growth.
• New business development, lead generation and pipeline management across a number of SME clients in ANZ via outbound calling, email prospecting, meetings and partnering with the wider sales team
• Work with internal (Sales, Strategy, Tech teams) and external stakeholders to develop custom proposals and marketing strategies; sign, onboard, launch and scale client campaigns and accounts to achieve revenue based KPIs
• Develop client relationships at all levels with SME C-levels to founders, to CMO and Brand Managers
• Support the Enterprise Director on major negotiations and account pitches
• Track industry, competitor, and product trends to stay at the top of your game and continually build your tech understanding and credibility
• 2+ year’s minimum experience in a comprehensive, new business sales role, preferably coming from tech, SaaS, or digital advertising/marketing backgrounds
• SME or Enterprise level experience and confidence, and knowledge of, or networks in key client verticals a plus - Finance, eCommerce, Retail, Travel, and Automotive
• Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
• Highly organised, process-oriented, independent, self-motivated, and able to work in a high-paced and dynamic business
• Ability to multi-task and manage a full sales cycle and pipeline/forecast using various sales management tools (Salesforce preferred)
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills
• Understanding of brand/advertiser objectives and the omni-channel marketing mix OR strong passion to learn!
If you are looking for your next challenge to build your sales career with a leading player at the forefront of advertising and marketing tech innovation then please send through your CV!
*only those with the full rights to work in Australia (PR or Citizen) will be considered.