About The Company
Our client is at the forefront of retail media who pride themselves in bringing brands closer to consumers. They allow advertisers to customise their brand story across a large digital platform in order to engage shoppers and meet their desires when they're already in the buying mindset.
They are seeking a Business Manager to join their team and help grow brands nationally.
About The Role
The purpose of the role is to drive sales and generate success using strategic and tactical marketing activities including relationship management, partnerships, and business development activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expertly position the business as a leader in retail out-of-home advertising
- Nurture and grow mutually beneficial business relationships with all key agency stakeholders
- Own and know your patch back-to-front & have a full understanding of your agencies & clients
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry developments and following new leads
- Assessing client needs and the company's ability to meet those needs
- Deliver high quality, solution-focused and impactful responses to sales briefs
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in media sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Demonstrate focus & clear decision-making ability under pressure & ability to adapt quickly
- Clearly display a passion for outdoor advertising
- Proven capability in delivering budget against revenue
Perks Of The Role
- On-site parking
- WFH 1:4
- Collaborative and innovative workplace with great culture
- Regular team events
This is just a sample of the roles we have at the moment so feel free to reach out for a confidential chat today!