This team is best described as Dynamic, supportive and fun, so culturally you'll tick these boxes before anything else. You'll be reporting directly into the Creative Director and Executive Producer, offering un-rivalled freedom to tackle your day to day role.
You will be working closely with the VFX Supervisors, VFX Producers and Leads to identify potential strategies, assess technical options and evaluate schedules, ensuring they are realistic and achievable. This role also sees you act as a leader and hands-on contributor throughout all stages of pre and post-production.
Technically, you’ll work with the VFX team and VFX Producers to supervise CG work, be on the tools and overseeing the implementation and maintenance of the render pipeline.
- A minimum of 4 years of CG leadership experience
- Experienced in Maya and Houdini
- Experienced using Arnold, V-ray and Mantra
- Strong working knowledge of 3D software packages and pipelines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An experienced and honed creative eye
- Ability to successfully delegate, mentor and manage people and projects.
- Must have a sense of strong team dynamics and a positive morale generating style
- Knowledge of the entire production process and experience working with clients
- Experience on-set with HDRI’s/probes, tracking markers and capturing essential data
- Knowledge of Nuke is a plus
- Redshift and Unreal Engine experience
- Previous experience as a TD
The icing on the cake will be someone who can tick all these boxes but with a focus on Short-form and TVC.
If this is you great, if not contact us anyway! (cakes still pretty great without icing)
Click apply or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org