This global award winning AdTech company entered the Australian market a couple years back and is quickly expanding. As part of their ANZ Client Services team, you will be a diligent project manager liaising between big agency clients and internal technical teams to ensure all is on track.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to build upon your digital media foundation and passion, with potential to progress into an accounts or sales side manager level quickly.
• Co-ordination of digital and programmatic campaigns going live, IOs, bookings, reports, etc.
• Research and campaign development, with input into initial media plans and strategy as you progress in the role
• Assisting with creating presentations and responding to tier 1 agency briefs
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
• Project managing external creative builds and gathering external assets
• Potential to look after and grow your own small agency patch depending on performance
• 1+ years accounts experience, preferably in digital and coming from a media agency, digital publisher, or adTech background
• Experience with Microsoft Office a must, and Salesforce, JIRA, and Slack preferable
• Understanding of the local media agency landscape
• Good relationship building skills, confidence and ambition to move up quickly into a more client-facing manager level
• Team player and great communications and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail, organised
• Friendly, professional, proactive, resourceful, hungry to learn, and social
If you’re looking to work in a truly great and dynamic team with a fun environment, awesome benefits and great growth and professional development potential, send your CV through!
*Only those with full working rights (Australian citizen/PR) will be considered.