This Communications Manager role achieves first-rate outcomes for clients through the implementation of effective internal communication strategies and campaigns, from planning and content development, through design and delivery.
Our client is a Melbourne based creative and communications brand helping brands form effective communication strategies inside and out. The Communications Manager plays a critical role in delivering the agency's promise of bringing strategy to life.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to identify and understand underlying communication issues within organisations and brands
- Confidence in discussing the importance of effective internal communication with senior executives
- Someone quick on their feet and problem solver!
- A strong and effective communicator who can liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional management and organisational skills. You will be working across multiple accounts and deadlines
- Constant up-skilling and keeping up with current trends and softwares to ensure best-practice when delivering solutions to clients.
- A curious and innovative mind. You're someone who is constantly striving to find new and innovative processes and strategies.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you're responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with team members across communications, creative, project management and clients, producing clear briefs, establishing project communication requirements and developing project approach documents.
- Developing client communication strategies and effectively articulate them through creative and engaging content.
- Brainstorming creative and strategic ideas to develop and implement communication plans and frameworks, key message documents and other planned communications.
- Copywriting for reports, presentation decks, training manuals, eDMs, posters, visual tools, digital screens, websites and other communication channels.
- Managing and maintaining communication and engagement timelines with key stakeholders for efficient and on budget delivery.
- Form case studies and post-project supporting documentation when required.
You will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering within project timelines and budgets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Communications and/or Marketing degree and 7+ years’ professional experience (ideally agency and corporate).
More about this client...
They are looking for someone who loves to have a laugh and actively contribute to shaping and upholding their fantastic culture. They're a tight-knit and hard working team who are looking for someone who is up for a challenge but willing to have a bit of fun at the same time!
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted.