Our dynamic and fun client works on engaging projects across Strategy, Design and Production within a variety of industries including non-for-profit, tech, health and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text for image and video content across select social media and professional accounts.
- Support in management of creative projects.
- Manage timelines, suppliers and update budgets accordingly.
- Organise and manage digital events to boost brand awareness.
- Passionate within the creative media landscape.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Amazing perks and work-life balance.
- Basic technical knowledge of Google Sheets, Slides and Docs.
- Training provided across all aspects of the role.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your skills.
- Hybrid working style
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation, and growth
- Additional days off per year for Birthdays, events and strategy days
Please apply below or reach out to Adam on 0448 673 611 or email@example.com.