This agency prides itself on their friendly, flexible and outgoing environment, as well as the continuous investment they offer their staff. With an open-minded and encouraging Creative Director you will be pushed to develop your skills to the next level while working in a strategic thinking team.
- As a vital member of the in-house creative team you will be responsible for art working across packaging projects and general marketing and advertising collateral (i.e. press ads, brochures, POS, branding, social media etc).
- Ensure that all artwork is delivered according to brand guidelines.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs and layouts
- Managing print & digital productions
- Complete control of Artwork process
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in design or advertising agencies with a strong folio of work ( in propery if possible but not essential)
- A good eye for typography.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work fast, work to deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Basic retouching skills. Knowledge of photography and image editing desirable.
- A positive can do attitude, quick to adapt in a fast pace work environment.
If the above sounds like you, hit ‘APPLY’ now
*only those based in Australia need to apply