$80,000 - $100,000 + Super
03 8373 9600
11 months ago
You'll get to contribute to the design & feel of the platform so you must be the type who loves coding customer-facing features whilst thinking about the aesthetics and look of what you're building. Thinking about more than the functionality.
Core skills in order of importance are;
• Responsive Design
• Understanding difference browser requirements
An opportunity to learn;
• ReactJS, GraphQL, Relay
You’ll get to work with passionate Developers, Product Managers, BAs and UX Designers who just love what they do. No big egos, no such thing as a silly mistake or dumb question - just people who are constantly striving to improve, learn and build awesome products.
You’ll also get involved in tech discussions, give your input/ideas and help with the future global growth of this product.
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Technical Leads that will help drive quality throughout projects
- Continuous learning
- A manager who will leave you to get the job done, the way you want to do it (no red tape, no micromanagement)
- Encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas
- Flexible hours (even remote working options), ping-pong table, funky offices, lunch every Friday, free training