Following our client's rapid growth in the last couple of years, Become are on the hunt for an experienced Data Analyst on their behalf to join an innovative and successful team. We are looking for someone who aligns with our client's values; passion for product, inclusive working and solution focused (just to name a few).
If you are results driven and excel at enhancing productivity, this could be the dream gig for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent the technical point of contact for the Data and Analytics team
- Ability to investigate and analyse complex data to construct insights achieve strategic outcomes
- Approach and retrieval of archival and historic data with migration to new systems and ongoing data governance
- Identify reporting automation and efficiency opportunities
Skills you'll need:
- Extensive experience in business intelligence reporting and visualisation tools; Power BI, Tableau & Qlik.
- Proven experience and understanding of DBMS's such as MSSQL
- Strong stakeholder management expertise
- Advanced Excel knowledge
On offer for you!
- Extremely attractive above market salary
- North Sydney location (2-minute walk from the station)
- Diverse, innovative, and fun work culture
- Probable room for growth
Want to find out more? Contact Lucy out via https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucy-stead-a99064149/ or email your updated resume for a full job description.
If this job is not for you, check out our website www.becomerecruitment.com.au for more vacancies.