$50K - $60K
about 1 month ago
Want to work at a leading contemporary Australian womenswear label? Are you passionate about fashion, trends and effortless style? Do you get excited about inspiring, digital content? We have the perfect role for you! We’re on the search for a creative Designer / Content Specialist to join a renowned fashion label!
As the Designer / Content Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating, editing and curating digital content across web and digital platforms. You will be applying your knowledge of analytics and help drive SEO performance for the brand’s e-store.
You will be working closely with the Creative Director and Sales team, to devise and implement digital marketing and strategy. You will be assisting with production, campaigns, shoot concepts and digital content creation. Part of the role will be to upload effective and engaging content on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube. You will monitor performance by analysing and reporting on key performance metrics.
Skills and Experience
• Hold an undergraduate qualification in Graphic Design or Marketing
• Bring at least 2 years’ experience in Graphic Design and/or Social Media Marketing
• Have a strong understanding of community engagement, social management, analytics and content optimisation
• Up to date with the latest digital, social media and technology trends
• High competency using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Hootsuite
If you have a creative eye for detail and love contemporary fashion, apply with your CV and portfolio to Fred at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8422