This is an opportunity to continuously work on emerging technologies across Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Engineering and Digital. Their Ops team provides platforms that are performant, reliable and scalable.
These guys put their people first and at the heart of their strategy. If you are naturally curious and have a hunger for learning, constantly looking for the next big thing to learn - a never-ending-learning mindset, then I want to hear from you. You’ll be supported in your growth and education.
You’ll be working alongside talented teams of consultants who share your passion in building great solutions and learning new skills. With them, you’ll get the opportunity to work across multiple projects for small - enterprise sized companies across Australia.
Skills you need;
• Solid understanding of Linux based environments
• Specific experience with RHEL administration is highly desirable but not mandatory
• Proficient in at least 1 major scripting language. e.g. Python or Shell scripting
• Proficient in storage technologies like SAN, NAS, NFS, SCSI and JBOD
• Proficient in at least 1 configuration management tool like Chef or Ansible
• Proficient in at least 1 virtualisation technology e.g. VMWare Vsphere or Redhat OpenStackExperience building and creating monitoring solutions at all levels in an application stack using tools such as Nagios, Ganglia, DataDog, New RelicITIL foundation certification
• An eye for continual improvement - be it through automation or better process
• Experience in Hadoop cluster administration
• Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
• Technical leadership experience - highly desirable
• Calmly and systematic demeanour in Severity-1 situations
• Willingness to work in operational environments with an on-call component
• Willingness to learn and acquire new skills in Big Data and Cloud.