Established, full-service digital media agency are currently in an expansion phase, adding a variety of clients to their portfolio and adding capabilities across new growth channels, and thus are in need of a new Digital Account Executive/Manager!
This role is primarily responsible for managing client service across new and existing accounts - client leading, project managing, regular updating, campaign delivery and reporting. Ideally if you are a good digital all-rounder, and have even had some hands-on experience in paid search or social in your past, but excel at stakeholder management, strategy and planning.
You will be responsible for managing and growing your diverse portfolio of clients that include blue chip brands, ensuring great service and delivery of search, social, and content offerings.
* Understanding clients marketing direction and objectives
* Project management and co-ordination of on-going campaigns
* Foster and grow existing client relationships
* Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & developments
* Assist with key pitches and other business development projects
* Live and breath the digital life
* 1-2 years’ minimum digital agency experience
* Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, proofing and presenting
* Understanding of Paid Search, SEM, SEO, Social Media, content, display, programmatic and other digital marketing channels
* Huge desire to learn and develop
* Good Analytical and mathematical skills
* First-rate time management and ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
* A proactive and positive attitude
* Ability to work independently as well as part of the project team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s is looking to step into an enthusiastic, positive, family-feel agency with great company culture and work/life balance, and put into practice what you have learnt and develop with the business as they expand.
To apply, send through your CV to Lauren at: firstname.lastname@example.org