As a part of their talented sales team, you will be nurturing and developing new and existing relationships with a number of media agencies and brands direct. Day to day, you will be the go-to contact for clients, responding to briefs, providing exceptional client service and managing campaign communication hand in hand with the in-house studio team.
You will work closely with a range of marketing specialists to create digital strategies for brand pitches and responses.
Key skills for this role include:
• 2-3+ years digital media sales experience, from publisher or agency backgrounds
• Solid relationships with Tier 1 and 2 brand, media and creative agencies developed over the past years
• Top-notch skills in communication and presenting
• Strong knowledge of the digital landscape with previous experience in display, social, native, branded, experiential and/or content sales being a bonus
• Proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets, and working and succeeding in high performance cultures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and awarded digital publisher with a reputation for offering the best tips and tricks in lifestyle. If you are a go-getter with a love for food, arts, culture, fashion and all things fun, then please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8237
*Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be accepted.