$60-80K + comms DOE
about 1 year ago
Boutique digital marketing agency is looking for a passionate people person with digital media knowledge to work across a patch of agency and enterprise clients and multi-channel campaigns.
As a Digital Account Manger you will have the opportunity to not only build a rapport with both existing and potential clients, but also work autonomously with knowledgable and supportive team members that will help you grow your career.
The ideal candidate will love networking within the digital agency space and across all levels, as well as proactively being in market to extract briefs and come up with b2b and b2c performance solutions.
- Ensure client relationships are managed and a rapport with them is maintained
- Work with the MD, sales support and Ops/Implementation teams to plan and produce campaigns in line with client goals and expectations and ensuring deadlines and objectives are met
- Present campaign solutions, data and statistics to clients
- Present yourself as a knowledgable and reliable advisor to clients on digital marketing tactics, especially in performance media, demand generation, email and affiliate marketing, staying up to date on the industry and trends and presenting opportunities to up-sell
- Retain and grow your portfolio and revenue, hitting monthly and quarterly KPIs
- 2-4 yrs+ experience in digital account management and/or sales coming from agency or publisher backgrounds preferred
- Ability to pipeline and meet KPIs, previous CRM/Salesforce experience a bonus
- An understanding of digital marketing solutions, especially performance and paid digital media, demand generation, email and affiliate marketing
- Confidence in presenting, networking, and building client relations
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter and pro-active
- Numerate and analytical
*Only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered