You will be the digital lead when it comes to the planning and executing of our digital campaigns, from brief to completion. This role is supported by our Digital Director.
Your work will cover:
- The implementation of our digital offering for each client (in partnership with your Digital Director) covering:
- o Google Ads
- o Social Advertising
- o Spotify
- o Plus other advertising output as required (e.g. Display, YouTube, radio, eDM’s, POS etc)
Overseeing the daily optimisation of all live campaigns with a strong focus on campaign strategy
- Tagging and Reporting:
Setting up analytics, tracking and providing insightful, data lead reporting for all campaigns upon completion.
- Internal creative briefing
- Client management (WIPs, contact reports, finance)
- 3rd party liaison
- Ad messaging
- Ad hoc digital campaign and e-commerce projects such as client training in digital best practice and digital audits.
In addition you will be required to:
- Manage budgets:
Create estimates and provide visibility to the business and to our clients for each project.
- Other tasks related to the above in support of the Digital Director.
What You Bring To the Role:
- The ability to lead a project and an eagerness to develop your skill set.
- A minimum of 2 years digital campaign experience.
- Experience in paid search, paid social and display advertising .
You will be expected to implement best practices when it comes to setup and optimization.
- Experience with setting up analytics (implementation of pixels for example via Google Tag manager).
- Experience with providing data driven insights that help to make a step change in our clients businesses.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to get things done.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage key stakeholders.
- Well organised with great attention to detail and strong time management.
- Detail orientated, organised and proactive approach.
Skills in the following are advantageous but not necessary
- Amazon Advertising
Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the link.