I'm currently on the hunt for someone Digital Content Co-ordinator/Manager for a Travel Brand that is recognised for their online presence. This is a role that will see you flex your creative muscles with a over-arching focus on the strategic value it will provide.
This role will be instrumental in building brand trust amongst online audiences. As well as creating content that is on brand with the audience it must also posses a commercial flare as you will be focus on an e-commerce environment.
The team are energetic go-getter who have been picked from some of Australia's best performing business in the fields of Travel, Advertising, Tech and E-commerce.
With ambitious yet achievable growth plans for the next 3 years this could be the role that changes and shapes your career.
- Content Creation across multiple channels (Web, Copy, Visual, Video).
- Social Media monitoring for Community Management.
- Budget management of content related activities.
- Ensure all content is on brand.
- Liaise with internal teams to handle overflow.
- Report back on all Marketing metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
- 2 + years experience in Content Marketing.
- Experience in both Digital and Social.
- Stakeholder engagement and Management.
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing and Owned Media.
- Experience with Facebook, Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor, Mail chimp and any other relatable CMS systems.
- Copywriting flair will be highly favoured.
- An understanding of multiple different industries.
This is an opportunity for a unique blend of both autonomy and mentorship. This company love to explore new avenues for opportunity within their staff and aren't afraid to do everything they can to succeed.
If this takes your fancy, get in touch.
If you'd like to hear what else i'm working on, get in touch.
0415 197 776