Your day to day:
- Develop the identities of customer-facing and staff brands
- Develop and manages our brand assets aligned to business and brand outcomes.
- Sett style guides, brand guidelines, a library of assets, and share with relevant partners.
- Development of creative assets across the business, using a multitude of design disciplines.
- Work with other departments, including Product, Retail and Customer Happiness to ensure brand integrity across all initiatives (from advertising to chatbots and everything in between).
- Ensuring consistency of brand look and feel, TOV, and positioning across all activity in all channels, and finding ways to make this efficient e.g., templates.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and build the brand.
- Budget accountability, management, and reporting.
- Using UX/UI design thinking.
- Deliver trends back to the team.
- Work closely with the social, digital, and brand teams. Campaigns will include digital brand, performance, social, web, landing pages, retail collateral, posters.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to deliver creative, bold work- on time and on budget.
- Organised and able to multi-task across their workload and manage others'.
- Set up processes and procedures for effective working.
- Demonstrable UX/UI/traditional design experience and optimisation (delivering other formats mentioned above would be very well received but not necessary)
- Working with Atlas our new web CMS
- Building localised design guidelines, and understanding the importance of keeping them up to date in line with the global identity, and sharing with agencies and partners.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Up to date on the tools needed to deliver and optimise their projects.
- Gen X/Z experience (maybe is Gen X/Z)
- Great leadership skills to build a high-performance team as well as stakeholder management up and across
There are a multitude of benefits available
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trail for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Mobility - you will be given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs
- Talent Development
- Attractive Total Rewards (Salary + Equity)
- Mobile bill reimbursement for all and their dependents and medical insurance. Bonus: Well-stocked pantry and monthly fun activities
If the above sounds like you, hit 'APPLY' NOW!
Only those with the relevant skills set indicated above will be considered for the role.