Do you have an impressive folio of high-quality, creative digital work?
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join a new team dedicated to a top client, and working with best-in-class colleagues.
You’ll come from a history of creating dynamic material for Google, Facebook, and other ad platforms, and experience working through the full scope of digital campaigns, adhering to brand guidelines.
Day to day in this new role you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing design outputs for digital media creatives and pages.
- Meeting brand and media guidelines with the highest quality design across all campaigns
- Providing a better user experience through creative, and attractive interaction
- Working on adaptation scope for each media, based on key source
- Supporting the lead designer to come up with creative outputs, and closely collaborating with other teams maintaining consistency.
What you’ve got:
- 2+ years agency experience
- A good eye for craft and design
- Experience & understanding of consumer campaign best practices and industry standards
- Solid skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus knowledge of InVision, Sketch, AfterEffects, and Animate CC
- Agency experience preferred
This is a full-time position based in Melbourne CBD.
If this sounds like you – an experienced and creative Digital Designer, collaborative and supportive team player, and a quick thinker full of initiatives – hit apply now and submit your CV and folio. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
*Only those with valid working rights need to apply