Are you ready to work on one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
Do you have an impressive folio of high quality, creative digital advertisements?
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency in their new North Shore office. You’ll be part of a new team dedicated to a top client, and working with best-in-class colleagues.
You’ll come from a history of creating dynamic materials for Google, Facebook, and other ad platforms, and experience working through the full scope of digital campaigns, adhering to brand guidelines.
Day to day in this new role you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing design outputs for digital media creatives and pages, based on html and Java
- Meeting brand and media guidelines with the highest quality design across all campaigns
- Providing a better user experience through the creative, and attracting interaction
- Working on adaptation scope for each media, based on key source
- Supporting the lead designer to come up with creative outputs, and closely collaborating with the ATL designer to maintain consistency
- Producing illustrative material by directing development of design concepts and assigning concepts to artists and photographers
You’ll be working in an innovative agency that goes above and beyond, connecting advertising and retail, online and offline, data and event, and consumers and manufacturers. Headquartered in Asia, this is one of the world’s leading integrated marketing communications networks, with more than 52 offices in 43 countries.
What you’ve got:
- 5-7 years’ creative experience in advertising or a relevant industry
- A good eye for craft and design
- Experience & understanding of consumer campaign best practices and industry standards
- Solid skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus knowledge of InVision, Sketch, AfterEffects, and Animate CC
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of digital interaction and UI design
- Experience in consumer electronics
- Acquaintance with working as part of a global network
If this sounds like you – an experienced and creative Digital Designer, collaborative and supportive team player, and a quick thinker full of initiatives – hit apply now or email Jane with your CV and folio. This is an opportunity not to be missed.