A chic branding studio is looking for an experienced Web Designer for freelance project in Jan and Feb 2020. If you’re a conceptual senior web designer with a craft led folio and a unique, modern aesthetic this could be the perfect role for you.
You’ll be working with clients from retail, property, along with the arts and culture sector under the guidance of a well-established, professional team. The project will involve creating the concept, refinement and then developing the designs, so you must also be a hands on designer.
- Developing the clients’ brand from scratch
- Responding and revising accordingly to feedback
- Working under the direction of Art Director and Lead Digital Designer
- Designing the website look, feel, asset placements
- Website roll out
Experience and skills needed:
- Detailed eye for craft and design
- Understanding of digital interaction and UI design
- Experience with branding, not just developing websites from given assets/ad briefs
- Familiar with Adobe XD is a bonus
You must be available to work onsite with the client in Melbourne and have the right to work in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!