In this role you will work with the Head of Design to create eye catching digital marketing communications and campaigns. They are looking for someone who can show initiative and bring fresh ideas to the table - they encourage pushing boundaries and exploring new technologies.
The assets you will produce will span website, email, social and experiential media channels. You will also get a chance to help on overflow print work, retouching and finished art.
As a Digital Designer within their team your responsibilities will cover…
- EDM design and rollout
- Creating social media assets, including tiles, videos, gifs, stickers and filters
- Website updates and designs
- Rolling out new branding across all digital outputs
- Banners – static and HTML
- Finished art support for the print designer
- Image retouching
- Image and asset library management
- Figma (but knowledge of Sketch or XD okay)
- After Effects – basic knowledge
- Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
This is a permanent, full time opportunity based on site with the company in Richmond, Victoria. You must have the right to work in Australia with no restriction on hours.
To apply please submit your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.