You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational who paths the way as a leading provider in business services and technology solutions to corporations.
Are you a digital designer with a passion for Video Production? You might be self-taught or have organically moved into this area from a design background.
Working closely with the Marketing and Brand teams, you’re a team player with exceptional planning and communication skills, excellent attention to detail and outstanding client management skills. You’re a people person, engaging, friendly and social!
You will be responsible for, Video and Digital production and execution across video-production, shooting & editing, ad hoc design support, taking an active part in internal new business development and working alongside the Studio Manager and clients.
This role will see you:
- Support the Studio Manager to establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with key clients – within the Marketing team, and beyond
- Autonomously own jobs from start to finish, balancing multiple projects
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to collaborate on ideas and concept generation
- Look for opportunities to innovate and push boundaries,
- Ensure video equipment and production processes are relevant and up to date
- Think creatively to deliver fresh and vibrant images and concepts across various media, including animation
- Build confidence with clients through compelling presentations
- Adopt a positive 'can do' attitude both with the team and clients
ideally, you will possess:
- At least 5 years experience across video and digital
- Excellent skills in the use of a range of HD cameras and DSLRs such as Blackmagic, Sony, and Canon
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects + Plug-Ins, Adobe Media Encoder, and colour grading
- experience with multiple lighting techniques in different environments
- Excellent skills with audio recording with the use of lapel and boom microphones
- Experience using Cinema 4D and integration within After Effects (Desirable)
- Expertise in coming up with creative concepts, scriptwriting, and storyboarding
- Advanced experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Medium experience in the Microsoft Suite
- Some exposure to Google Suite application
If this sparks an interest and you and feel you have the right experience within a. fast-paced semi-corporate environment please send hit apply or contact Jane on 03 3031132