One of Melbourne's top Advertising agencies searches for its new digital designer to join the ranks.
The Digital Designer for the creation and development of all digital output, and acting as the Brand Guardian to ensure best practice when it comes to brands living in the digital space.
The role will work very closely with the Digital Producer and Digital Art Director to develop concepts and build creative for display, mobile, social, eDM and static/animated Outdoor.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the Digital Art Director, be involved from the storyboarding phase in preparation for client delivery.
- Develop mobile-first, responsive experiences across multiple channels.
- Liaise directly with developers during build stage.
- Work across multiple brands simultaneously adhering to supplied brand guidelines.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years background in graphic design, with a solid understanding of layout, typography, colour, and how brands live in the digital space.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential.
- Experience in basic animation (After effects CC, Animate CC or equivalent) is advantageous
- Experience in using Sketch is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of social media and online advertising spaces.
Most importantly, the successful candidate will have...
- A strong attention to detail and have the ability to proof read own work, managing work load even under pressure.
- Ability to stay organised while juggling multiple tasks, projects and priorities, as well as self-manage when briefed on projects.
- Be able to take a concept of design and roll out across multiple sizes and platforms across digital, while wanting to continually learn and upskill on all things digital.
- Skills in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Ideally this candidate will have full Australian working rights, although candidates who need require sponsorship will also be taken under consideration.
Note: Only applications with a portfolio will be accepted.
Sound like you? Apply now or send your folio to email@example.com