about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Designer, with experience working in the Japanese market to work with our global client primarily onsite at their offices (however WFH currently). The designer primarily will implement translations provided (Japanese) into regional collaterals, however the role covers creative across the full APAC region. They will be required to design and rollout creative across print design, digital design and animated design assets.
· Highly experienced in print and digital design, from layout and mock-ups (using your UX/UI skills) to coding (HTML/CSS) and testing
· Managing multiple projects concurrently, with highly developed organisational skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines and an understanding of project management principles, reviews and approvals
· Collaborate with stakeholders to bring campaigns and projects to life, designing quality assets that supports the brand’s vision and strategic plan
· Problem solving creatively and acting as a brand guardian
· Be instrumental in the development and expansion of the global client
Mandatory Skills and Experience
· Advanced skills in Adobe CC including XD, Dreamweaver, InDesign and the ability to code in both HTML and CSS, plus Microsoft Office products
· You will be our key Japanese design resource and be required to understand the language and language sentence structure nuances
· 4+ years’ experience designing for both print and digital, with attention to detail and a beautiful aesthetic to your design work
· Have meticulous attention to detail and meet deadlines, with the ability to problem solve
· Willingness and enthusiasm to collaborate as part of a broader team and with stakeholders, with outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience identifying and solving creative layout problems
You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognised throughout the world on Best Companies lists, with like-minded and forward-thinking colleagues who have a genuine interest in one another’s growth.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!