Award-winning hospitality business in the CBD in Sydney are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join their growing marketing team.
70-80k package DOE
21 days ago
In the role... You'd be working with creatives, designers, and external agency partners in order to roll-out brand and performance marketing campaigns across the various business venues, strategically targeting different audiences and demographics.
The role will also encompass digital planning, posting and reporting across paid and organic social media, SEO, eDMS, and all with a data-driven and analytical approach.
Responsibilities / Duties :
- Alongside the Creative Director, develop and execute marketing and brand strategy across multiple venues
- Report on social media campaigns, web analytics, and monitoring SEO
- Plan, and manage the eDMS strategically
- Build relationships with external partners, including PR agency, influencers, and affiliates
- Proactively aim to build on social media channel growth and engagement through the planning and development of content for the business's channels which relate to the intended audience.
- 2+ years from digital marketing or digital agency backgrounds, hospitality experience a big plus
- Digital all-rounder, with an affinity for social media and analytics
- Skills in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- A creative out there mind with an analytical flare
- Experience with email marketing and CMS - MailChimp, Wordpress, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Ad Manager and Insights, any other social or SEO monitoring tools - Screaming Frog, Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
- Any Marketing qualifications would be favourable
If this Sounds like something of interest to you then please apply! Keep in mind only applicants with full working rights will be considered.