Working alongside the founders, it is imperative you have a solid understanding of B2C data-based digital marketing across a broad spectrum of SEM/SEO, social, eDMs, landing pages, eCommerce, CRO, as well as the analytics, tagging, and A/B testing tools to optimise, track, and report insights and ROI on.
- Working with the CEO to strategise, implement and optimise a range of digital campaigns to better target and grow the customer base and ultimately compound the business.
- Managing and liaising with content creators such as copywriters, PR, designers and also being hands-on with ad copy to ensure consistency across channels.
- Setup, test and analyse user engagement across all digital channels via their own custom built CRM and various analytics platforms to identify and provide reporting on CX trends and insights to assist in optimising campaign spend, performance, optimisation, and conversion across channels and potential customer touch points.
- Managing marketing budget across all paid digital media channels.
- 4+ years B2C digital marketing hands-on experience coming from a digital agency or start-up background.
- Previous experience in taking a new product to market, eCommerce or two-sided marketplace exposure also preferred.
- Experience in setup and analysis of the full Google Suite, but especially Adwords, Analytics and Tag Manager
- Extremely data-driven and analytics led. Experience with user research and leveraging customer insights.
- Passionate about sustainability, renewable energy, and making an impact on the world is critical.
These kind of opportunities don't come along often to join and heavily impact a local start-up at such a critical growth juncture, so if you are excited to be part of the success story of a passionate group of people working on solving Australia's energy crisis, then send your CV to Luke at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered.