Global full-service agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their newly formed e-commerce division in support of their biggest client, a leading international retailer, to drive ROI.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your role is to work closely with the client on both strategy and execution of campaigns to improve their e-commerce platform and website and overall increase customer conversion and experience.
- Analyse client web, content, sales, and digital media trends in order to make consumer, competitor and market insight recommendations and improvements.
- Utilising Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics - measure and monitor client campaigns, website and ecommerce platform performance, updating new features and backend upgrades.
- Work with the analytics team through data gathering projects to gain insights to plan E-commerce strategies and to identify gaps in SEO across websites to improve online visibility.
- Consumer Decision Journey strategy, design and implementation
- Identify and analyse KPIs on web traffic and lead conversion funnels.
- Liaise with ecommerce designers on creative briefs, and crafting content recommendations based on category, brand and product levels.
-5+ years in paid and organic digital marketing, and knowledge of ecommerce KPIs and usage
-Hands-on experience with the following platforms/tools: Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics, Search and Display, SAP Hybris, and Facebook Ad Manager
-Very strong analytical and numerical skills
-Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce fundamentals, planning and strategy
-Positive, detail-oriented, good communication and organisation skills
If you are someone who truly loves digital marketing and its potential to transform both communications and business bottom lines, please send your CV through!