This role is offering great autonomy and the opportunity to take ownership of the online B2B and B2C strategic vision and direction for the business. We therefore require someone who is self-starter, hands-on technically confident, and agile to work in a start-up environment and can hit the ground running.
You will work across all digital channels including Search - SEO/SEM, Social Media, Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising, Display, Content and Email Marketing (including Automation).
• Plan and execute all online B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in aim of lead gen, acquisition and conversion metrics
• Increase brand awareness and brand retention
• Test and scale new channels beyond basic search and social campaigns, including display, re-marketing and eDMs
• Develop a content marketing strategy to educate potential customers on all aspects of the business
• Optimising and tracking campaign results, measuring success and reporting metrics. Sharing results with key stakeholders
• Understand key customer segments (other start-ups, legal, and eCommerce sector knowledge beneficial) and build a sense of community amongst them
• 5+ years mixed B2B and B2C digital marketing experience coming from agency or client-side role; prior start-up background will be preferred
• Experience in digital campaign implementation and optimisation across search, social, content and email marketing
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Stake holder management and the ability to influence internal and external stake holders
• Creativity to push this start-up to the next level
• Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
This role will give you the freedom to develop your own marketing campaigns, in a relaxed and friendly yet very high-paced working environment in Pyrmont; filled with diverse cultures and ideas.
Please contact Lauren with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.
Ref No. SY8214