Due to a big new client win in the higher education space, they are looking to expand the team. This agency uniquely builds a global team around all of its clients, and brings a fresh, passionate, and transparent model to the industry.
The ideal candidate will be a biddable expert and able to drive multi-channel customer acquisition and conversion, as well as develop and execute data-driven media strategies utilising the Google stack. You will be creative and analytical, strategic and technical, with a high level of communication and presentation skills to lead and own a major client account.
• Lead and own all online performance marketing and account management chiefly for a new higher education client.
• Sustain account growth and profitability by functioning as a strategic business partner and advisor, collaborating across all departments and working teams.
• Develop and execute high-level digital marketing strategies and activities to drive customer acquisition while achieving efficiency KPIs and performance targets.
• Oversee all aspects of the consumer journey, from awareness to acquisition; and provide recommendations on predictive modelling to further de- and re-fine profitability and customer churn.
• Create a pipeline for innovation across online marketing channels, promotional offers and messaging, using A/B and multivariate tests.
• Keep abreast of all digital media trends and provide expertise internally and externally.
• Liaise with external client creative teams to develop and give feedback on marketing messaging and creative execution performance.
• Provide marketing analytics insights on all campaigns, including response tracking and campaign reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to help clients monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth.
• Partner with tech and external vendors to build software and processes that enable customer targeting/segmentation, campaign execution and measurement at scale.
• 5+ years of experience in developing, and executing large scale digital marketing campaigns across search, social, display, and programmatic, coming from an agency or in-house “hands-on” background.
• Data-driven, highly analytical, and media strategic.
• Very experienced with the Google Stack - AdWords, Audience, Analytics, and DoubleClick, as well as Facebook and LinkedIn social is essential. SEO knowledge will also be a plus.
• DMP and web analytics savvy in order to A/B personalisation, segment audiences and develop attribution models is essential.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organise information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners.
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and hungry. Team player, but can work autonomously.
If you are looking for a break from big agency politics, love dogs and a warehouse setting, flexible hours, flat team structures, and huge growth and ownership opportunities, please send your CV through to Lauren at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8210