Opportunity to join a boutique full-service agency in North Sydney as they look to expand their digital media team after new client wins. Great opportunity for an individual to come onboard and work closely with the Head of Digital to drive performance marketing strategy and implementation.
You will continue to develop your digital performance media skills while also collaborating closely with the creative and social teams to provide clients with solution based services.
• Own the performance planning, strategy and implementation process for digital campaigns ranging from paid search, social, video and display to programmatic for a variety of clients, sectors and budgets
• Understanding and communicating client marketing direction and objectives
• Compile weekly and monthly account reports and communicating to clients
• Communicate to key stakeholders any project deliverables, goals, milestones
• Manage all parties involved to meet scope, budget, timeline and quality
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in paid search and social hands-on campaign management coming from agency or brand side
• Good communication and organisation skills. Someone with the ability to work with autonomy.
• Great attitude with high energy, hunger to learn and a good team player
• Passion for digital advertising
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills
• Familiar with the Google Suite: DCM,Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager and Adwords would be a bonus, excellent Excel knowledge and general understanding of the programmatic trading ecosystem all preferred
• Independent, curious, ambitious, confident and eager to hit the ground running and be in front of clients early on!
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Lauren at [email protected]
Ref No. SY8388